Updated on: 23 July 2017
By using the Service, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Service.
Information We Collect
Information We Collect from You Directly
When you interact with the Service, or any CatMatt Site, we may collect and store information from you directly as described below. We collect information in the following circumstances: when you use our Application, when you visit our Site, when a User Account is created and managed, when you connect your User Account to your Facebook or other third-party account, when you participate in any interactive features of the Service, and when you otherwise communicate with us or via the Service.
The information you provide to us directly may include, without limitation, the following information that may, in certain circumstances, constitute personal data:
• Data that you provide to us in connection with your User Account / profile, such as your age, gender and the country / city where you live in.
• If you subscribe to our mailing list, we collect your email address and first name.
• Data that you may provide in connection with any promotions that may be an element of the
We may allow you to connect your CatMatt User Account to your social media account(s). If you connect to your social media account(s) such as through Facebook Connect, Apple’s Game Center, Google Services, or any other third party service, we may collect personal data, such as your user ID, name, e-mail address, and profile picture that are available in your public profile with such third party. We may also collect other data such as posts, comments, media, and applications. You may be able to control the types of personal data available in the profile of such third party services by adjusting the privacy settings available therein. We may also show your name and profile picture within the Service.
If you connect your CatMatt’s User Account to your social media account, you may also use you log- in details across platforms and on different devices to identify yourself while using the Service.
Moreover, if you contact us, a record of this correspondence may be kept. Payment information related to transactions carried out in the Service is processed by a third party payment processor, such as Apple, Google, or Amazon.
Please note that any content posted to a forum or other interactive features in the Service will be visible and available to other users of the Service. We are not responsible for and do not guarantee the security of the information you choose to share in the Service. Please practice caution when sharing your personal data in the Service.
Data Collected Automatically
• We collect information on the device you use to access the Service. This device data may include, without limitation, device manufacturer and type, information about the operating system of your device, the name of your internet service provider, connection type, device language, unique device identifiers, iOS device name, IMEI number, Android ID, Advertising ID, IDFA (unique identifier for iOS) and the Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access the Service.
• Technologies such as cookies, tags and scripts are used in the Service. We use technology created by third parties to enable such technological features. We may also automatically collect the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave the Service.
• We use third party data analytics service providers. Analytics Service Providers collect and store data such as time of visit, pages visited, time spent on each page of the Site, the Internet Protocol (IP) address, and the type of operating system used in the devices used to access the Service. The current list of data analytics service providers we use in connection with the Service can be requested from us at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We collect information on your location based on your IP address and/or the real-time GPS location of your device. By using the Service, you give your consent to the collection of location data.
• When you use the Service, we automatically collect and store certain information regarding use of the Service. We may track how the Service in general is used using your
device. Moreover, details of your visits to the Service including, but not limited to, traffic data, weblogs and other communication data may also be collected.
How We Use Information
In general, We collect, store and use your information to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience with the Service. For example, we may use information collected from you in the following ways:
• operate and improve our Service;
• understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our
• respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
• provide and deliver products and services you request;
• send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates,
security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about the
Service or Services of our selected partners;
• enable you to communicate with other users;
• prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities
• deliver and target advertising
• link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your
preferences and provide you with better services.
We may feature advertising within our Service. The advertisers may collect and use information about you, such as your Service session activity, device identifier, MAC address, IMEI, geo-location information and IP address. They may use this information to provide advertisements of interest to you.
In addition, you may see our games advertised in other services. After clicking on one of these advertisements and installing our game, you will become a user of our Service. In order to verify the installs, a device identifier may be shared with the advertiser.
Opting Out of Marketing
You can stop all collection of information by CatMatt’s Application easily by uninstalling our Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
When you install our Application on your mobile device you can choose to receive push notifications. You can turn off push notifications by visiting the “options” or “settings” page within the relevant Application. You may also receive local notifications. You can turn off local notifications by visiting the “options” or “settings” page within the relevant Application.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
Disclosure of Your information
We may share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
• To service providers, such as data analysis companies
• To our advertising partners
• To public authorities, such as law enforcement, if we are legally required to do so or if we need
to protect our rights or the rights of third parties
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates; or a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the Service
We may also share aggregate or anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
You have the right to know what data we hold about you, the right to update, correct or delete your data and the right to opt our of receiving marketing communication from us. If you would like to know what personal data we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com. We may charge a small processing fee if less than twelve (12) months has passed since your last inquiry relating to personal data we hold about you.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Service. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Policy Regarding Children
This Service is not directed to children younger than thirteen (13) years of age. We do not intend to collect personal data from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not use the Service and do not send any information about yourself to us. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
Some elements of the Service may be hosted on servers located in countries outside your own country and in particular outside the European Union. The laws applicable to the protection of personal data in
such countries may be different from those applicable in your home country. By using the Service, you consent to personal data about you being transferred outside your own country. In particular, if you are located within the European Union, you consent to your personal data being transferred outside of the European Union.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Service, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.